Descent MK2S Dive Computer
Garmin Descent MK2S Dive Computer is the latest dive computer from Garmin that is a smaller, watch-style dive computer Read more...
or 4 interest-free payments of $375.00 with
Garmin Descent MK2S Dive Computer is the latest dive computer from Garmin that is a smaller, watch-style dive computer that features multiple modes as well as multisport training and smart features. It allows you to choose from multiple dive modes for whatever your underwater adventure entails. Additionally, it measures your performance and tracks your stats above the water. It also boasts more sports apps such as golfing and skiing and features Garmin Pay contactless payments, music storage and notifications. The Garmin MK2S also allows you to share and review dives in the Garmin Dive App! You won’t have to worry about battery life as when the MK2S is in smartwatch mode its battery life lasts up to 7 days.
With the Garmin Descent MK2S you get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather. The dive modes are all customisable allowing you to add additional screens for each dive mode that feature the fields you want to see. With advanced satellite connectivity, you can also track your entry and exit points and you are also able to log your dives on the Garmin Dive App which can store and review data for up to 200 dives. The MK2S is compatible with inReach meaning it can be paired with inReach satellite communicators.
You can also use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more. It even has surf-ready features for when you’re out in the surf. Use the Surfline Sessions app on your compatible smartphone with your paired Descent Mk2S dive computer to create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
Through wrist-based heart rate technology, the Descent MK2S gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart strap. For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen. It also allows you to track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga. Through advanced sleep monitoring get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
Garmin Descent MK2S Dive Computer Features:
- Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Quickfit Watch band compatible
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Dimensions: 43 x 43 x 14.15 mm
- Colour display
- Display size: 1.20” (30.40 diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel
- Weight: 60g
- Battery Life Smartwatch: up to 7 days
- Battery Life Battery Saver Watch Mode: up to 21 days
- Battery Life Dive Mode: up to 30 hours
- Water Rating: dive (100 metres)
- Memory/History: 32GB
- Dive Activity Maximum Operating Depth: 100 metres
- Single gas mode & multi-gas mode
- Gauge mode
- Apnea mode
- Apnea hunt mode
- Decompression model: Bühlmann ZHL-16c with gradient factors
- Nitrox support & Trimix Support
- Closed-circuit rebreather (CCR)
- Gas Mixes: air, nitrox and trimix, up to 100% O2; 1 bottom gas and up to 11 deco and/or backup gasses
- PO2: Up to 2.0 with customisable deco PO2 setting
- Auto start/end dive
- Custom end-dive timeout: Yes (20s to 10m)
- Safety stop: customisable off/3min/5min
- Deep stops: using custom gradient factors
- Customisable conservatism: low/medium/high or custom using gradient factors
- Dive ascent/descent rate indicator
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- No fly time: with 24hr countdown
- Dive planner: basic NDL + multi-gas deco planner
- Custom dive data screens
- Sync dive log to Garmin dive mobile app
- Alerts & Alarms: Audible and vibration alarms for ascent rate, PO2, CNS/OTU, NDL, deco, gas switching. Customisable (up to 40) audible and/or vibration per dive mode, based on depth or time
- 3-Axis Dive Compass: With adjustable heading, quick change to 90R, 90L and reciprocal. Indicates degrees and direction back to set heading
- Missed Deco Lockout: can be disabled prior to dive with user acknowledgement
- Residual Tissue Loading Reset: on the surface with user acknowledgement
- Surface Dive Status Widget: surface interval, N2/HE loading, CNS, OTU and tissue compartment status
- Brand: Garmin
- Product: Descent MK2S Dive Computer
- Our Price: $1,499.99
- SKU: 010-02403-05
- Barcode: 753759264284
We care about your satisfaction. That's why returns to Adreno are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Adreno within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Adreno reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Adreno is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Adreno is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Adreno is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- If returning a wetsuit for warranty assessment, please ensure the wetsuit is thoroughly dry inside and out, otherwise there will be a delay in processing your return for hygiene reasons.
Final Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Purchases via our Tightass Tuesday promotion cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Clearance product from our monthly “Timed Sales” are eligible for return or refund. Exchange as long as stock is available of same item.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied RMA form (Click Here) and copy of original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Purchases made via gift voucher will be refunded as a new gift voucher, they cannot be refunded as cash.
For Returns, Refunds or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on (07) 3895 8119.
We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and our delivery & shipping service is no exception. With a large distribution centre in Brisbane, we look after over 5,000 orders per month ensuring that all our customers receive their orders in double quick time. And no matter how much you buy, shipping is just $15 across mainland Australia!
To help out our customers during this tough time, we currently are offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200!
Please note: the Australia Post network is experiencing delivery delays at the moment, due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. We really appreciate your patience during this time.
We know what it’s like when you have ordered something online, you want to start using it straight away!
That's why we offer optional same-day-dispatch when you purchase 'Jump the Queue' as long as we receive your order and payment before 2pm (QLD time, excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
We work hard to process your order as quickly as possible, however it can sometimes take a couple of days for your order to be shipped due to the high demand of orders coming through (especially during sale periods). Please allow a slightly longer delivery time for larger items which won't fit into a postage satchel, or delivery to regional areas.
Note: Due to changes in stock levels, to ensure your order gets to you in the quickest time possible, some orders may be split shipped from more than 1 location. This means your order may arrive in separate deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further please feel free to call our friendly customer service representatives on (07) 3895 8119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer our customers a 30 day returns policy, please go to our Returns Policy page for more information.
Please note that size charts do differ and so should be used as a guide only. If your item doesn’t fit, don’t worry we offer a 30 day Returns Policy so you can simply return and exchange for the right size.
Once your order has been received we aim to dispatch for delivery within 2-6 business days (excluding weekends) to major cities within Australia. We are unable to give an accurate delivery time estimation as it will vary depending on whether you live in a major city or in a remote location.
Deliveries to offshore territories can take up to several weeks to arrive.
For delivery within Australia we use Australia Post or StarTrack. Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
$15 flat rate shipping to mainland Australia. No strings attached, no surcharges, no more to pay! Order anytime and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for just $15.
- Insurance = an extra $2 onto the standard shipping cost, Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post.
- Jump the Queue + Insurance = an extra $5 onto the standard shipping cost (does not guarantee next day delivery, standard shipping times apply)
Please note these prices are based on delivering to mainland Australia. Offshore islands and territories of Australia may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be delayed for inspection or duties/taxes may apply which are not paid for by Adreno. This is applicable to all International shipping methods.
Within Australia, prices are inclusive of Australian GST, however, depending on which country you live in, there may be additional taxes or import duties imposed at the receivers end. Adreno is not liable for these charges and it is up to the customer to liaise with Customs regarding their delivery.
In Australia there will be no additional costs.
We deliver to all states and territories of Australia.
Offshore islands and territories of Australia may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
If you have any further questions about this please do not hesitate to call one of our friendly customer service representatives (07) 3895 8119.
Our dispatch team operate from Monday to Friday and therefore any orders from the weekend will be shipped as soon as possible on our return to work the following Monday depending on volume of orders.
If you would like to guarantee your items are dispatched as soon as possible, there is an option during the online checkout process to select ‘Jump the Queue’ for a small additional fee.
If your order has not been processed by our team then we are able to cancel the order however, please make sure you call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 and quote your order reference.
Unfortunately if your order has already processed then we will be unable to cancel it however, we do offer a 30 day returns policy.
Not a problem, as long as your items haven’t been shipped then we can easily change your details on our systems. Please call us as soon as possible, quoting your order reference on (07) 3895 8119.
When you place your order, you will be given an option to purchase 'Jump the Queue' for an additional $5 on standard shipping. If we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm QLD time, your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your order over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer same day delivery. There is a ‘Jump the Queue’ option for an additional $5 on standard shipping where if we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm (QLD time), your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day. To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your order over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
All Jump the Queue orders are also covered by Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post. This insurance covers you against loss or damage that may be incurred during the shipping process.
You can pay by either PayPal, Credit Card or After Pay at the online checkout.
When purchasing from Adreno your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
We will try our very best in order to change your order as long as your items have not been dispatched already. Please call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 quoting your order reference number and our customer service team will be able to assist you.
Our commitment to you is second to none, we understand the importance of knowing where and when you might receive your order. We are currently upgrading our systems to provide a customer login to view order status, however in the meantime if you would like to track your order, please call our Customer Service team on (07) 3895 8119 to get a delivery tracking number.
Yes...simply select the "In-Store Pickup" option when checking out if you'd like to collect your order from our warehouse in Brisbane. Full payment is required in order to secure your items as we will not hold anything without payment being received. Items may not be ready for immediate pick up so please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready before coming down to the store.
Store Pickup lets you avoid shipping charges and pick up your order in our store at 54 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, Brisbane 4102.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup for shipping option.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation e-mail.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 14 days.
Bring to the store:
- Your photo ID.
- Your order number.
- Purchases over $500, the credit card used for the purchase must be presented at point of collection by the card holder.
At the store:
- Our store have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup. They're right up front.
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.
Who Can Pick Up Your Order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up (Friends & Family Pickup). Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store. For orders over $500 the buyer must collect the goods in person along with the credit card used to purchase or copy of the PayPal transaction confirmation email.
Some items may not be immediately available for pickup from our store. Items not in stock usually arrive at the store within 3 to 7 business days. We'll send you an email when your items are ready for pickup.
A Few More Things to Know
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up.
Changing or Canceling Store Pickup
- To change or cancel a store pickup order, call us at (07) 3895 8119.
- To switch from shipping to store pickup, call within one hour of placing your order.
- To switch from store pickup to shipping, call any time.
- If you're calling to cancel a store pickup order, please have your credit card information handy.
- Note that not all items are available for both store pickup and shipping.
join our freediving crew!
subscribe to get the best deals, hottest new releases and epic giveaways, delivered right to your inbox!